Saint Laurent YSL Nolita bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Hi guys what do you think of the YSL Nolita bag?

It is similar to the YSL Niki but the Nolita is less square. It has treated lambskin leather making it durable and gives it a vintage feel.

Photo credits for this thread: Net a Porter, FarFetch, FWRD, YSL.

Attached Files:

2. It currently comes in 3 sizes, small, medium and large. Here are some pictures of the Small.

Attached Files:

3. #3 May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    These are some modshots of the Saint Laurent YSL Nolita in Medium size. I really like the proportions on the Medium.

Attached Files:

4. This is the Nolita in Medium

Attached Files:

Sterntalerli likes this.
  5. And finally this is the Large size YSL Nolita

Attached Files:

Sterntalerli likes this.
  6. More photos of the Large Nolita

Attached Files:

mighty_isis likes this.
  7. It's slowly growing on me. The more I look at in, the more I like it especially the large size.

8. Yes me too! I only had eyes for the Niki bag but there is something so cool about the Nolita. The Medium and Large are so chic.

9. Large Nolita in black suede

Attached Files:

10. I don't have the boutique anywhere near me. Will be going to London in October and gonna try out Nolita and Niki.

11. Niki is a really great practical bag. Nolita is very similar but has a more effortless luxe-boho feel to it. The shape is nice too. I need to try it on in Medium and Large. I’ve only tried the Small.

12. Anyone else has feedback in this bag? I’m eyeing on the small one but want to hear more about it before I pulled the trigger. Thx!

13. Hi it is a relatively new bag so not much feedback on it yet. It's a new variation of the Niki bag. It has slightly more Matte leather than the Niki bag which has a slight sheen to it. It also doesn't have an external back pocket to store your phone.

The Small is very lightweight, comfortable and can be worn on shoulder and crossbody. Which colour are you planning on getting?

I am really interested in getting one in Large size in Suede Material.

14. Thanks for the insight @Miss World ! I've been lusting for a Nikki but haven't pulled the trigger. But I found a small Nolita in forest green on sale and is debating if I should get this instead of the Nikki as I rarely seen the Nikki on sale.

It almost looks black in the picture ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Yes the Niki is so popular that it will rarely go on sale. The Nolita in Forest Green is nice and a great neutral colour but I think it will be a bit more dark green than in that picture which looks just black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice