Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

It's here, it's here! At this point I'm not 100% sure about it. It looks sooo great as a shoulder bag, but as someone mentioned earlier, it does look briefcase-ish when worn as a crossbody. I'm also worried that the magnetic closure is too strong and pulls too hard on the bag when I open it!

It's here, it's here! At this point I'm not 100% sure about it. It looks sooo great as a shoulder bag, but as someone mentioned earlier, it does look briefcase-ish when worn as a crossbody. I'm also worried that the magnetic closure is too strong and pulls too hard on the bag when I open it!

Yay!! Super congrats on your new bag! I guess you’ll decide if it’s a keeper or not? I’m very curious to see this bag IRL. Please post your impressions and what you decide. [emoji164][emoji164]

I think the larger size is a bit more briefcase like due to the size....the medium is not too big for me...but I guess it depends on your aesthetic and personal style.:smile:

The magnetic is really strong, I left the plastic protectors on it to reduce the grip. Once I did that, no problems.

Reactions: Designerhbgirl