Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, here on TPF are some comments of black hardware and the chipping problem, but I’m not very worried about that. It may happen or it won’t. I haven’t used the bag yet as it’s summer and I think it’s more suitable for colder months. I tend to wear colourful bags in summer.

2. I got the Niki body/belt bag and I love it. My first YSL purchase and I’m going to really enjoy carrying this bag while I’m out and about. You can carry the bag on the waist, as a cross body and the strap is long enough to carry on the shoulder both doubled and single. I love that it has a snap closer and a zipper! The bag is also selling fast the SA told me, so I was excited to get one right away.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  3. My hardware is peeling (where the chain rubs against the metal circle in the bag) after using it for only a few weeks. It's not too noticeable though.

4. Oh the black hardware you mean?
    I like the black hardware better actually. It looks so different, but then heard about the chipping issue, ...another dilemma

LVinCali likes this.
  5. I finally saw the new Niki Tote and the WOC version—I love them both! Now I just need some spare cash....

6. Hi all. I am in the market for a Niki Medium. I like the light taupe, but also drawn to the grey colors. I saw Fog and Storm at the YSL boutique...then I saw a color called Concrete at Saks. It looks like a cross between grey and brown. Is this a new color? Old color? I don't see it listed on the YSL website.

7. Bollywood actress Shamita Shetty with the Niki bag in grey. I’m not sure which shade of grey though.

Attached Files:

8. Model Anja Rubik in the new Saint Laurent campaign wearing the YSL Niki bag.

Attached Files:

9. I’m about to purchase my first Niki but can’t decide between Black and Dark Smog. What do you think?

10. I love both! The Dark Smog is such a great alternative to black and a fantastic neutral. If you have black bags the black smog would be great.

11. Hello ladies, I'm thinking of buying a Niki and I was wondering if anyone tried fitting a 13inch macbook inside it? I wanted to occasionally use it for work/meetings without having to carry the laptop in my hands. If you have suggestions for other bags maybe better suited for this I'd be super grateful! :heart:

12. Kate Moss wearing the Saint Laurent YSL Niki bag in the Baby size.

Attached Files:

13. Agree with Miss World...smog is beautiful. Less “harsh” than solid black and all season. I think the blueish gray would look especially great with denim.

caroperouse and Miss World like this.
  14. I still cant decide to get black medium with black hardware or the antique silver hardware.

15. After over analysing this purchase I’ve just reserved the medium black with silver hardware for my husband to pick up for me from London Heathrow on Tuesday.

Minie26 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice