Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi do you mean this one? I tried it on and it’s very nice, comfortable and lightweight.

Attached Files:

2. That’s awesome! Great find! I love this bag and I’ve actually been waiting for it to go on sale... bummer that I missed this

3. Yes. I agree was very lightweight. Lovely bag!

4. hi ladies! I just purchased the silver/distressed black medium Niki today. Super excited to start using it - I already know this will be an all-season/all-weather bag for me...speaking of all-weather...I live in Chicago. And our weather is always all over the place. I read a few responses on the Niki being great in the rain...however, has anyone treated it with apple guard? I have some leftover from treating a recent Mono LV with raw vachetta. Thought I would give my Niki a spritz before using her...thoughts? TIA!

5. I love this tote and am going to check it out at the boutique. Originally I liked the first version of the Niki tote but glad I waited because this one, to me, is much nicer!

6. Thank you! It was a great find, I’m still a little surprised it was on sale.

7. I love the original tote version too. However I like the new updated Niki tote because it looks like a handbag and not just a big tote.

Attached Files:

8. Hello fellow Niki lovers. I’m sorry if this has been asked before. I love my new medium Niki bag. The only thing that worries me is I feel I have to apply a lot of force to open the snap closure every time I am in/out of it. Has anyone had any issues with this? I feel like I’m about to pull the snap right off! I’m sure they would fix that if it were the case, but I still don’t like feeling afraid each time I am pulling it. Any input? Thanks!

9. Hi the closure is really strong to begin with but gets better the more you use it. It’s brtter than a week closure which might open every time you use it. :smile:

10. I've been eyeing this lovely tote as well. Did you get the large size? How is the drop length when you use one chain? Mod shots?
    Thank you!

11. I don’t own the tote. I’ve only tried it on in stores. I tried on medium and it was a decent size, however I still wouldn’t mind if it was bigger.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  12. Does anybody know the name of this colour? Looks gorgeous!
    IMG_9540.jpg IMG_9539.jpg

13. I’m not sure but it might be Faggio? If not it might be a new colour, good alternative to black.

Attached Files:

RTone likes this.
  14. I still can not decide between the baby and the medium...
    Both are just awesome.

15. Gorgeous!
    I wonder about the material of the solid black hardware. Is it made of material that is easily peeled off later? Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice