Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered the medium black on black but have since tried on the large and like it. Now I can't decide which size. The only color for me is black on black, the sales associate at SL boutique said large doesn't come with black hardware but My Theresa shows one. Can anyone confirm it's available outside the US? TIA!

2. Just some photos of the Niki bag in various YSL campaigns.

Attached Files:

3. Some modshots of the red Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag.

Attached Files:

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  4. #559 May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    Modshots of the Saint Laurent Niki in the Light Taupe color. Such a great neutral.

Attached Files:

5. Kate Moss and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing the Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag I’m black.

Attached Files:

6. Modshots of the YSL Niki Bag in Black Medium size.

Attached Files:

7. YSL Niki in the Fog colour.

Attached Files:

8. Saint Laurent Niki bag in Storm which is a dark grey colour. It is darker than Fog.

Attached Files:

9. Such a perfect description of this bag. It’s definitely a cross between the Chanel flap and Balenciaga city. I also like that it has distressed leather as it gives me Chanel Reissue vibes. Having said that the bag is completely original and unique in its own way. I just purchased the Medium myself. :biggrin:

LVinCali likes this.
  10. Love that the bag is so light! I’m thinking of getting the small/baby in grey. Is small and baby the same size?

11. There is no small size. The sizes are Wallet on Chain, Baby size, Medium and Large. I think you are referring to the Baby size which is a great size for essentials. Medium size is the most popular as it’s an everyday bag size. Large is for those who want to carry more. :smile:

Attached Files:

12. Thanks! I guess I was referring to the baby. I have kids so it’s a great bag to crossbody and run after them. It’s elegant for dinners as well. So versatile. Love it!

Is there any place to get the best deal? My SA said there were 2 price increases for the Niki in the last year.

13. Hi the baby size is great. I had a difficult time deciding between baby and medium but ultimately went with the Small as I wanted to use it for work so it carries a little more. Baby is great for crossbody and looks super cute as a shoulder bag. :smile:

14. Megan Barton Hamson wearing the Saint Laurent YSL Medium Niki in black.

[​IMG]

15. Kate Moss wearing the Saint Laurent YSL Niki bag in black.

[​IMG]