Saint Laurent YSL Cassandra Monogram Clasp Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi i thought I’d start a thread for this brand new Saint Laurent YSL Cassandra Monogram Clasp Bag. I tried it on in store and I think it looks so classy and chic. It looked great with my casual smart outfit but I think it would also look great dressed up. What are your thoughts on the bag?

Attached Files:

2. Photo from YSL website

Attached Files:

3. Photo of interior compartments of the bag. It’s a very minimalist bag. I think it could fit your phone, cards, slim portable phone charger, keys and a little bit of cosmetics and that’s it.

Attached Files:

4. At the moment it comes in there classic colours; black, dark green and dark red.

Attached Files:

canyongirl likes this.
  5. A photo from Matches Fashion website of the Cassandra Monogram Clasp Bag.

Attached Files:

6. The bag is 100% calfskin leather which is usually very durable. The bag opens at the Clasp. Photo credit Farfetch.

Attached Files:

7. Dark Green Cassandra Monogram Clasp Bag

Attached Files:

highend likes this.
  8. Stylish photos of the YSL Cassandra Monogram Clasp bag

Attached Files:

9. Photo of the Black, Dark Green and Dark Red Saint Laurent YSL Cassandra Monogram Clasp Bag.

Attached Files:

highend likes this.
  10. Mod shot

Attached Files:

11. I look forward to seeing this bag in person. I love YSL.

MidAtlantic likes this.
  12. It’s really beautiful. I fell in love with the bag the moment I saw it. I wonder if it will be roomy enough for my needs though.

13. The Saint Laurent YSL Cassandra Monogram Clasp Bag in crocodile embossed leather, so pretty!!!

Attached Files:

hart88hart and highend like this.
  14. Love this bag! Hope they make it in silver or black hardware soon.

I've also seen it referred to as "Marceau" and sometimes spelled "Cassandre". Ssense calls the black color way "Marceau" and the 3 other colors "Cassandra".

It also comes in Navy (Ssense):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss World likes this.
  15. Nordstrom has a small matelasse version
    [​IMG]