Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you, I just posted it to request for authentication.

2. Here is the SDJ I was a little wishy washy about over the weekend. I sucked it up on Sunday and ordered the small croc-stamped calfskin in black.

It's absolutely beautiful in person and the craftsmanship is exquisite.

I had contemplated going with the smooth leather but I'm very pleased I didn't. The stamped leather feels much more durable and the bag feels incredibly structured.

This is definitely a bag of which I will want more than one.

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL]

3. Congrats on this beauty, i wish they come out with this in the larger size

4. congrats

5. Hey guys :smile: just want to Show you my New classic small sac de jour!! It's so beautiful and the leather is so high quality!!

Attached Files:

6. I'm thinking of getting this bag since it's definitely going to keep its shape. How do you find the weight and is the leather very stiff?? Do you have modeling pictures? :smile::smile:

7. Try Nordstrom
    I believe an.SA.TOLD me.they will get a bigger size at about 2750.00

8. Congrats!
    The.silver really compliments.the bag well.

9. Thank you for the info Weekender2 :smile: It would be a steal since it is going to be cheaper than the bigger size in normal leather :graucho:

10. Yes the stamped is going for less than the.smooth.
    Good luck!

11. I just got my SDJ at Bergdorfs. Its a recent purchase so I do not know how Well it will keep. I got it in The smooth leather Royal blue. It's absolutely gorgeous to momma'a eyes 😍 hahaha it's my first Saint Laurent. I do not baby my bags, but I do feel this "more structured" bag will hold up well.
    My husband gave it to me as my birthday gift which is in 3 months 🙈 I was supposed to wait to wear it. But Who can help themselves....

Attached Files:

12. I've had the grey sdj for almost a year now and it's a great bag. The leather barely have any scratches ! N I don't baby my bag so it's great :smile:

13. I do like it, it's very sophisticated and sleek, but the similarity to a Birkin can either be off-putting or encouraging. Ultimately it depends on how you feel when you carry it, if it makes you feel like a million dollars then you should buy it! :smile:

14. Love my new Royal Blue SDJ!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396267899.153449.jpg

15. very beautiful, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice