Saint Laurent Sac De Jour Black-Grained Leather

Lianammmm

Jul 18, 2020
Hello beautiful!
I m ready to purchase my first working luxury bag. A beautiful "small" (32-25-10cm) black Sac De Jour. I wanna fit a 13inch laptop and A4 papers. Do they fit?Also...is this bag going to have any structural problems in the future? I don't see anything really terrible in preloved sites but I want your opinion as well!
Thank you in advance for your answers

Hello beautiful!
I m ready to purchase my first working luxury bag. A beautiful "small" (32-25-10cm) black Sac De Jour. I wanna fit a 13inch laptop and A4 papers. Do they fit?Also...is this bag going to have any structural problems in the future? I don't see anything really terrible in preloved sites but I want your opinion as well!

A 13” wont fit as far as I know. An iPad would. Plus it would be heavy as it is. Grained leather would be sturdy enough to use unlike the Souple version of the SDJ. Good luck on your purchase!

Hello beautiful!
oh the sac de jour small wouldn't be able to accommodate a 13" laptop and A4 papers. I personally use the Saint Laurent Jane tote for my laptop and A4 papers. It holds everything perfectly and doesn't lose its structure. It's not sold by YSL now though so it can only be bought preloved.