Saint Laurent Paris Pre-Fall 2013

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
i wasn't too sure what i thought of HS at the help of YSL and the changes to the name,. etc...but im really warming up to what he's doing with the line. Tom Ford will always be my favorite, but this new darker, rocker look is more youthful IMHO. I'd love to see allison mosshart model for this stuff

missha

O.G.
Apr 5, 2010
RTWs are okay I guess. But when it comes to handbags and shoes (which are what I would buy from designer brands), I really don't like the new ones he put up so far.

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
RTWs are okay I guess. But when it comes to handbags and shoes (which are what I would buy from designer brands), I really don't like the new ones he put up so far.[/QUOTE]

+1

The model is very well styled and many of the pieces look nice. I definitely like the coats and a some of the arm candy.

_lili_

O.G.
May 29, 2007
The shots look like something one would normally find in a fashion magazine except that Hedi Skimane is really pushing the tattooed look, hoping to capture the younger audiences. Less than 20% of the population has tattoos and appreciates them. People who don't have tattoos generally don't like them, so this is a flawed marketing strategy. From his collection I only like the leather biker jacket, it's hard to find a nice one. The rest all looks like it's been done before. It's very minimalistic to the extreme. I love minimalism but this is too plain even for me.