saint laurent paisley studded tote bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I'm very new to this forum, just discovered it yesterday and signed up this morning. So I found the paisley bag online, fell in love!! Apparently there are only two in North America. Las Vegas and New York, or from farfetch. I live in Vancouver, BC.
    I have so many questions....I've never purchased a Saint Laurent bag before.
    Are there issues with the quality?
    Should I purchase from a Saint Laurent store in case I have issues with the bag? The duty is about 30%
    Should I purchase from Farfetch?
    Do the bags go on sale often?
    I'm only 5"3, the bag may be a little large for me....but I love the pattern on the bag
    It's a major purchase for me.....but I'd like to hear what the ladies of the forum have to say

2. This is a very pretty bag and if you like it go for it. Saint Laurent does go on sale about twice a year and they also have an outlet. You do take a risk of the bag you want being sold out before you can get to it. In regards to quality, I have no had any issues with my Saint Laurent bags but with any brand you’ll be able to read complaints on this forum about them.

averagejoe likes this.
  3. I would buy through Farfetch. The duties buying from a US boutique are too high. Your bag may not need to be repaired at all so it's not something to factor into a purchase in my opinion.

4. Thanks for your response, I thought i saw the bag on sale a few days back. However, I might have missed the sale. I will keep an eye out for the sales in the future.

5. Yes!!! It is a stunning bag! From what I understand there are only two of these bags in North America. I think that is very cool. I will certainly post a picture on this forum if I decide to purchase the bag.

6. I checked and the duties are around 30%!!! That's just crazy! I don't think I'd carry the bag everyday, but that is a good point. I will check with the local Saint Laurent store to see if repairs can be done in Canada with a bag purchased in the US. Thanks for the good points!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice