Saint Laurent Outlet San Marcos, TX

Um...HELLO?! There's a Saint Laurent store at the outlets? I'm in Houston. I haven't been to the outlets in a long time and only went for the Gucci outlet. How is the Saint Laurent store? Any real deals? Any semi current styles?

Reactions: rickysakura
Um...HELLO?! There's a Saint Laurent store at the outlets? I'm in Houston. I haven't been to the outlets in a long time and only went for the Gucci outlet. How is the Saint Laurent store? Any real deals? Any semi current styles?

Yea I had no idea it was there, the SA said has been there since November. Most of the bags are ~30% off but some are more. We got that backpack for more than 50% off. They variety and yes current styles but maybe last seasons color. They also had some gems in the back, they had a 30k+ retail pink crocodile Sac De Jour in store. Also if they do not have it they can look at the other Saint Laurent outlets for it. In addition to purses, decent deals on clothing, shirts that were 350-425 on sale for 90-150. Overall it was fun and yes some deals to be had.