Saint Laurent Niki Waist Bag - have you heard of it?

SystarSystem

Jun 20, 2020
I just purchased a Saint Laurent Niki Waist Bag (kind of on impulse - I had been researching LV waist/bum bags and didn't even think to look at Saint Laurent until I stepped into the store yesterday and asked if they had any :biggrin:). The SA brought out so many wonderful options! I ended up getting the Niki Waist Bag because it seems so versatile.. it can be worn around the waist, cross body, and over the shoulder like an actual purse (short and long). The SA said it was a relatively new style (made last year I think is what she said). I tried to look up reviews of the bag when I got home but couldn't find any except for one YouTube video. I can't even find it on the Saint Laurent website but there are a couple for sale on the preloved market.

I normally do tons of research before buying a bag, but for some reason I didn't do that this time. I do really like it (though haven't had a chance to use it yet) and just wondering what the thoughts are on this bag and if anyone knows if it's been discontinued. Thanks and sorry for the long post :smile:

Haha good point :tup: as an update if anyone is interested.. I LOVE this waist bag. It fits a lot (can fit an LV clemence with lots of room to spare). I normally carry this bag with a card holder and key pouch for cards/cash, keys, sanitizing spray, wipes, a foldable reusable bag, pocket tissues, a pen, and a door opener, AND my cell phone fits into a handy little pocket outside of the zippered compartment. All the different ways to carry it are so incredibly useful! Normally wear it across my chest when walking. Have used it as a waist bag and though it looks big, doesn't get in the way.

I find it to be incredibly versatile and it has an edgy yet casual vibe :smile:

Here are the pics I took after I got it:
IMG_20200620_105810.jpgIMG_20200620_110244.jpg

Reactions: landers379