Saint Laurent Metropolis Shoulder Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all
    I saw the below called the 'Metropolis Leather Shoulder Bag' on Browns. However, I can't seem to find anything on the official YSL website. Does anyone know what season this bag was part of and also if you have any thoughts on it? Thanks

2. I am guessing it should be part of the Fall 2019 or the Cruise 2020 collection? Guess you could find out more from your local boutique

From the pictures I see on Farfetch I am guessing it’s a marriage between the Domino (body wise) and the Kate (how the chain is attached to the bag). It’s going to be very structured. I think a similar bag in comparison would be the Alexander McQueen Jewelled Satchel.

3. It’s stunning! I think it is a very new release for the upcoming season. I love the hardware and the minimalist logo. So nice!

Attached Files: