Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

Please post pics if you decide to get one, whichever color you choose. They're both gorgeous.
Thank you I will !! I am leaning more towards the honey as it was the one that caught my eye and was more attracted to it than black when i tried them both on (although I originally went for the back ghw)... then i start drifting towards the neonoe empreinte black (completely different style i know hhh) so difficult to decide I'm a mess :blush:

Thank you I will !! I am leaning more towards the honey as it was the one that caught my eye and was more attracted to it than black when i tried them both on (although I originally went for the back ghw)... then i start drifting towards the neonoe empreinte black (completely different style i know hhh) so difficult to decide I'm a mess :blush:
I think most of us on this site are like that. We're all a hot mess when it comes to deciding on bags. :lol:

I received my first Loulou today (small taupe). This seems like a silly question, but I can’t find an answer: Can you advise if the SAINT LAURANT PARIS printed on the grommets are supposed to be even/lined up on all 4 grommets? One side of the handbag, they are. The other, they aren’t. I’m just not sure what is normal.

CACE6CC7-6498-457B-85E5-81E0690E1691.jpeg

A3B4EF5A-1A98-4269-968E-F1F39A06FC64.jpeg

I received my first Loulou today (small taupe). This seems like a silly question, but I can’t find an answer: Can you advise if the SAINT LAURANT PARIS printed on the grommets are supposed to be even/lined up on all 4 grommets? One side of the handbag, they are. The other, they aren’t. I’m just not sure what is normal.

View attachment 5615553

View attachment 5615554
I also have this bag in taupe. Mine do not line up either.457C469C-00C1-4203-B36E-808BCBDE6CA5.jpeg28003322-8C8F-4E0D-A4FF-D474ADB06FD0.jpeg

I ordered the loulou small black and gold/brass. The 1 st one I send back but then I regret my mind. So I hurried to ordered another. The 2 one come today but I´m not sure if I will keep it. It´s gorgeous but I see sligt wrinkles on the left side on the bags front. It´s not much and I´ll guess that It will be normal wear and tear with time and every bag is different because it´s leather. Anyway it´s bother me a little beacause it´s a new bag and its look already like its used a little. Ant the bottom of he bag is quite loose firm. Shall I do a quick return to the ysl shop? I ordered from the web. And Im little bit stressed beacuse Ysl is going on to do the price increase very soon. Also I didnt get my money back from my 1 st bag.

20221017_141631.jpg

20221017_141551.jpg

20221017_141604.jpg

I ordered the loulou small black and gold/brass. The 1 st one I send back but then I regret my mind. So I hurried to ordered another. The 2 one come today but I´m not sure if I will keep it. It´s gorgeous but I see sligt wrinkles on the left side on the bags front. It´s not much and I´ll guess that It will be normal wear and tear with time and every bag is different because it´s leather. Anyway it´s bother me a little beacause it´s a new bag and its look already like its used a little. Ant the bottom of he bag is quite loose firm. Shall I do a quick return to the ysl shop? I ordered from the web. And Im little bit stressed beacuse Ysl is going on to do the price increase very soon. Also I didnt get my money back from my 1 st bag.

View attachment 5633448

View attachment 5633449

View attachment 5633450
If it makes you feel any better, I had those marks on my purse when I first got it too, and they haven’t gotten any worse. If it bothers you though, see if you can exchange it so you don’t have to pay more because of the upcoming price increase.

Hi Loulou lovers, newbie here. I recently purchased a small Lou lou from net-a-porter and it came in a net-a-porter box (not SL) without a dust bag which I thought was weird. Wondering if the Lou Lous purchased from other stores came with SL packaging and a dust bag. Thank you

Reactions: crestfallen2983
Hi Loulou lovers, newbie here. I recently purchased a small Lou lou from net-a-porter and it came in a net-a-porter box (not SL) without a dust bag which I thought was weird. Wondering if the Lou Lous purchased from other stores came with SL packaging and a dust bag. Thank you
Hi! When I got my Loulou puffer from Farfetch it came only with the dustbag, no box. However when purchasing directly from Saint Laurent website my Kate bag came with the box and paper bag. So I think SL boutiques and their official website might only provide the gift boxing. But it is weird they didn’t provide the dust bag at least

I would have expected a dust bag. I purchased a Lou camera from Bergdorf and it came with dustbag. It was beautifully packaged but not sl packaging. I’ve ordered many other designer bags from department stores and always get a dustbag.

Reactions: Omooba