Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I’m deciding between
(1) Loulou small in Dark Beige GHW
(2) Loulou Puffer small in Black SHW

i’ve already got a Loulou medium in Black GWH and a Loulou toy puffer in Red GWH. I want to get a bag for everyday use, probably more towards the work bag style.

I’m deciding between
(1) Loulou small in Dark Beige GHW
(2) Loulou Puffer small in Black SHW

i’ve already got a Loulou medium in Black GWH and a Loulou toy puffer in Red GWH. I want to get a bag for everyday use, probably more towards the work bag style.

l think the regular Loulou in dark beige would be better for the work environment.

Hi there, I just purchased my medium loulou from ssense and doubting its authenticity. Can someone be kind enough to take a picture of the button where it says Saint laurent Paris for me please? Would like to compare the font. Thanks!

Hi there, I just purchased my medium loulou from ssense and doubting its authenticity. Can someone be kind enough to take a picture of the button where it says Saint laurent Paris for me please? Would like to compare the font. Thanks!

I think ssense is pretty legit. Any reasons why you think it might not be authentic? Here’s a photo of my toy size.

Attachments

• 5D928C68-FE65-4EC9-949B-9570C1BA7F3C.jpeg
    5D928C68-FE65-4EC9-949B-9570C1BA7F3C.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 111
  • BC30EC67-D1FC-4369-B172-FBD410DDF08A.jpeg
    BC30EC67-D1FC-4369-B172-FBD410DDF08A.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 112
Thanks so much for your help! I feel like the letters on the button look too thin and small in size. Here's a pic for analysis.
I’m also pretty sure that ssense is a legitimate seller of authentic items. I’ve been shopping from them for years and have also bought designer items directly from the designers and have not noticed any differences in the items. :smile:

It looks pretty authentic except the last four digits are little bit different than the authenticity card
I believe the last 4 digits (date code) on the bag don’t always match the paper. The 6 digits (style number) before, should match though. The paper and box should match as well.

I believe ssense has a decent return policy if you have any doubts, but I‘ve had good experiences with them so far. Good luck!

I’ve purchased several items from ssense, including a ysl Lou camera bag and a cardholder during their last sale. They are 100% legit, and sell authentic items. My cardholder even came with a ysl box. As someone else mentioned, if you’re not sure, or 100% happy with your purchase, you should return, and purchase directly from ysl for peace of mind. Good luck!

Ok so i just received my small loulou from Ssense and its so gorgeous and unlike the one i received from Costco, this one has the correct strap measurements, it came perfectly wrapped, didn’t come in its ysl box(i don’t mind tbh) but also didn’t come with its authenticity card, should i be worried? Do i try to contact Ssense to see if i can get sent a authenticity card? I don’t have any intention of selling this bag and i wanted it ever since it came out but i dont know if is still important to have the cardD10F29C5-878D-44A9-A578-26DA6E5CD6E0.jpegFA3E7FF1-2084-42F4-80F8-1E23C310278F.jpeg4A0FCA13-80A9-462C-8748-0526A0738EFA.jpeg25B34490-3B7E-4D89-A06C-46878B7E5FB1.jpeg