Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

Yesterday I received my medium Loulou bag in black, silver hardware. The leather looks creased/damaged to me. What do you think? Should I exchange it? Many thanks for helping me out!

Attached Files:

2. The large was way too big , & the small size was a nice size but, The medium is perfect size for me... ! I’m 5’3 ....Hope his helps❤️

3. This helps! [emoji4] I was having doubts about the medium still being big on me. But the small is just small. My work bag sure has a ton of things in there. [emoji16]

4. Depends on what you need it for. Medium for work, but for everyday and dinners, small.

teddyraph likes this.
  5. Can you wear the medium crossbody? I feel like the small and toy are only crossbody options?

6. Sure can, the bag sits right under my waist.. but, personally I wouldn’t wear it crossbody I don’t like how it looks... worn that way.

7. Do you find your large Lou Lou durable enough for daily work bag duty, including carrying around a laptop? I think it’s beautiful but I’d hate to absolutely destroy it...

8. I would love to see any mod shots with medium / large size worn crossbody [emoji1317][emoji847][emoji1317]

9. of Course they are and will always be. All European brands are cheaper in Europe. Gucci, Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, ..etc

Nikki528 likes this.
  10. My Loulou collection from the last couple sale seasons:

Top Handles (very versatile size between the small and medium with an adjustable strap!) in black and dark beige
    top.jpg

Velvets in emerald toy and deep dark sea (teal) small
    velvets.jpg

....and a couple more toys in khaki and black patent
    toy.jpg

the_baglover, fdc, Miss World and 4 others like this.
  11. Just gorgeous :heart:. Great collection:smile:
    I really like the top handle LouLou! I got one from Neimans, but it arrived slighted dented in the front. I sent it back and got my Niki instead, but I still would love another Loulou

Nathalie123 and highend like this.
  12. So ladies,

are the Problems with the lou lou bags now fixed by saint Laurent? or still the same issues like at the start?

I just bought a lou lou small 3 weeks ago and didn't waste a thought at the Problems. but now I'm like ooo I totally forgot about the many Problems pf members had with this bag here :shocked:

13. do you know what problems they were having?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice