Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought the same one! It's supposed to arrive on Monday :happydance:

I am loving the loulou so much that I bought the small right after I just recently got the toy loulou in black:eek:

IMG_1258.jpg

2. Same here I purchased this right after a medium Loulou....I got the small for a weekend bag...love these bags

3. I have the medium, and thinking of getting a small on July for my birthday. :smile:

Traciefly likes this.
  4. How did you guys choose between the shw and ghw? I just can’t decide?!

5. I picked ghw because it just goes better with most of my outfits! I also feel like it looks dressier.

6. I have the black medium in silver. Is it overkill to get a black small in silver?

Or should I go black/gold?

I am cool-toned, I don’t really wear jewelry. I wear black, white, sometimes jewel pink, occasionally cobalt/royal blue.

j_87 likes this.
  7. I would go black/gold!

8. What did you end up getting?

9. Welp I did it! I purchased the YSL LouLou in small in red leather. I really went back and forth on the small and the medium but in the end I went with the small because I think it works a bit better as a cross body than the medium. I also view the medium as more of an everyday work size bag than what my purposes would be (evenings and weekends). I literally watched every youtube video and read everything I could find on the purse forum including all 33 pages of this thread. This is my FIRST brand new luxury bag and I am so excited (and wanted to make sure I was spending my money right)! I have purchased a few other luxury bags from fashionphile but I find that recently their prices are maybe $100 off retail which is off putting. I purchased the LouLou from Saks with a coupon code and saved $350! P.S. I am definitely on bag ban until at least June! I will post pics when I get my bag :heart:

Attached Files:

10. Ladies,

Do you think the corners of the Loulou will wear quickly since they're folded?

11. I didn’t end up getting another LouLou. I am so obsessed with my black Medium LouLou with silver hardware. :smile:

Antigone likes this.
  12. I think every bag no matter how good the quality is will always wear out at the corner. But that's ok, we buy a bag to use and given the price point, it should be use to the fullest to maximise it :smile:

Antigone likes this.
  13. True. But I meant, is this design more prone to wearing out at the corner?

14. Hi ladies,
    Im new here and I was hoping you can help me.

I saw this Loulou bag on a secondhand website. Do you think it is real?

9F2FB089-9148-4511-AD9D-74650D30234D.jpeg EE036DA9-76F3-4FA9-9EF0-0A37155ADC26.jpeg 1C1A4EA8-B883-49F1-A259-CAC3592C01BE.jpeg 70960F11-818B-4D26-9FFE-DD8B72975D13.jpeg 62B48104-F941-4388-9E53-DEA2A7F455C0.jpeg 81EFE559-D2CB-4F97-A27F-C48585844096.jpeg

15. To answer my own question I think the bag is fake. I just looked up a lot of velvet Loulou’s online and they all didn’t have the logo on the inside of the flap. Also i think the YSL logo on the bag is a bit messy (around the S and the L). Do you guys agree?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice