Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I agree with you! Do you own one? Does she lose her shape after everyday use?

2. Wow! Love all of them! I wonder which do you use more for daily use, college or loulou? Think to buy one of them but i am not sure which!

3. College is nice too with an edgy look because the single chain is thicker compared to Loulou.
    Initially I wanted the College but because it’s lamb skin, it will tend to sag at the side after usage according to my Sa. She said that Loulou will hold its shape better like original since it is calf skin, I will go for the Lou because I don’t like the sag :smile: and intending to use it as an Everyday bag

DESPOINAGR likes this.
  4. Hi! Does the chain rubbed on the side of the flap?

I wanted to buy a mini and add a chain strap as well. However, I am afraid it might ruined the leather. Since you will attached the chain on the side rings, the chain would rubbed on the side of the flap. It’s kinda hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean.

5. I think this is pretty normal with soft leather. My Chanel (calfskin) looked like this in store. Don’t worry about it too much.

6. Thanks for reassuring me! :smile:

7. My new Loulou M bag

7813D3F3-BC97-4159-BB19-A09239AB8DBD.jpeg

8. Initially i want College too but the fact that she lost her shape is what makes me think to buy Loulou! Thank you very much for the infos :smile:

teddyraph likes this.
  9. Congratulations! Looks so pretty!I hope to enjoy your new bag!

10. Yep same sentiments here.
    Hence I bought Loulou instead

11. thank you!

12. Just gorgeous!! Happy New Year with your new Loulou:heart:

ccmtza and teddyraph like this.
  13. My new small loulou in navy...last 2018 bag purchase...on ban island until April (birthday month) 20190102_143422.jpg

klynneann, Mijanou, ILP and 3 others like this.
  14. Love it:heart: Just gorgeous!
    I just ordered the same in black with silver hardware!
    I’m an April Birthday too:smile::smile:

Traciefly likes this.
  15. Generally, I think so. It might depend on exchange rate at the time I think. Assuming you're from the US (or just not from Europe I guess), you should be able to get a refund on the VAT, which will essentially lower the "price" of many luxury handbags. That's the main reason why the Loulou I purchased was cheaper than purchasing within the US. The VAT was backed out of the UK price, and then converted to USD. For some bags, it barely makes a difference, but for others, it's fairly significant. Crunch some numbers to decide if its worth for you :smile: