Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Commuting home everyday from work is alot easier and more fun with my loulou[emoji4] 1543966374304.jpg

2. Is it medium or large? So beautiful

3. I’m so torn between these bags!
    Does anyone know the shades or have these bags. The mytheresa one doesn’t come with the box
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Large! Fits laptop and everything!

Ceeje89 likes this.
  5. Has anyone purchased the Lou Lou document holder before? Omg this stole my heart in store!!! It’s gorgeous and very spacious!

17D88245-6F5F-49FA-81D2-EA404119D8B7.jpeg

4F7B7BE9-BCB6-4959-8773-40BBF78980BC.jpeg

7C578B06-7C39-4258-86D4-E2FC44CD156C.jpeg

the_baglover, Mijanou and KonjoBolsa like this.
  6. Finally it's here. It showing too red in the picture but it's lovely red. Finally a red a gain to my collection.
    20181209_135601.jpg

ccbaggirl89, cindy05, sb1212 and 4 others like this.
  7. Joining this club! I bought my first Saint Laurent bag and first velvet bag. Curious how the wear and tear will be.
    But i’m so in love with it!
    This size is so perfect, next year i want to get a leather one as well.
    95DAD157-3D89-4445-91C2-4D2FBA83DD26.jpeg

8. Absolutely beautiful! I really want a velvet bag LouLou too! Is this the toy or small size?

9. My first YSL purchase - new medium MONOGRAMME LOULOU in Dark Khaki...I love it :heart: 20181219_204329.jpg

10. This is the toy size. I love it! I don’t carry much, so i have a ton of room left.

11. Hello ladies! I just got my beloved ysl loulou in medium black with ghw about a month ago. Ive only used the bag 4 times and Im beginning to see the top of the flap where the chain slots are is starting to crease from flipping the flap up when opening the bag. Is it normal to crease this quickly? I uploaded a picture to show where it is.

This is my first luxury bag and I was wondering if this is normal for the leather to crease so quickly with only using it 4 times. Im lowkey freaking out because Im uncertain how much more it will crease in the future since it is already showing signs in veryyyy minimal usage. Anyone can share their wear and tear experience on this bag?

Attached Files:

12. Is this still the case that the Lou Lou’s are cheaper in Europe? Heading to Italy this July so maybe I will hold off until then. Advice please!

13. Hello ladies, i recently start to want as crazy a loulou bag in medium! I am a little thoughtful because i already have a black Saint Laurent envelope in large size(with gold details) and i think that they might look the same! I want the loulou either in grey or in beige. What do you think?

14. I think the loulou is more casual than the envelope.

DESPOINAGR likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice