Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I m kida bothered now. To don't know why is it showing white after it has been scuffed. Does mean the paint on top is too thin? It's kinda weird .

The other black bags I have looked scuffed but it's still black leather underneath . Does that make sense?

I m a bit bothered and disappointed. I can't help but compare to college again. It doesn't have piping either :sad:

Mine showing greyish material underneath it, n im sure its just going to be worse from then on, but like i said its the part where the leather stretches the most so no matter how thick the paint is its meant to be scuffed sooner or later, thts just wat happens when something is bent n folded as such, the college bag however has no pointed corners as in the loulou i assume? Sorry not very familiar wih the design tho

Attachments

• IMG_4219.JPG
    IMG_4219.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 5,589
Mine showing greyish material underneath it, n im sure its just going to be worse from then on, but like i said its the part where the leather stretches the most so no matter how thick the paint is its meant to be scuffed sooner or later, thts just wat happens when something is bent n folded as such, the college bag however has no pointed corners as in the loulou i assume? Sorry not very familiar wih the design tho

Thanks for the photo.

Here is a photo of the college bag:heart:Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 10.35.56 PM.png

Reactions: mmbags