Saint Laurent from Harvey Nichols online?

Kayceedee88

Mar 15, 2018
I’m eyeing a Loulou bag from Harvey Nichols online and they’re located in the UK. They seem to have the best price compared to my local YSL boutique or department stores.
Has anyone ever ordered from HN before and can give their feedback? I know they have physical stores in the UK but their phone lines are not manned and their customer service hasn’t replied to my emails that I sent 3 days ago (although the website states that they get back within the next business day or so)...
Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

I bought a pair of shoes earlier this year from their website. Didn't quite fit so had to return. The whole process so simple and fuss free, refund came through on time. So I woudn't hesitate to order from them again.

Reactions: Kayceedee88
have ordered from them a few times, totally reliable. i've lived in the UK so can confirm that they are legit :smile:
Thank you. I have been to their stores in the UK but I read horrible reviews about their online service and how it’s a nightmare to reach customer service to do a return. But glad to hear you had good experience with them.

I bought a pair of shoes earlier this year from their website. Didn't quite fit so had to return. The whole process so simple and fuss free, refund came through on time. So I woudn't hesitate to order from them again.
where are you located and did you have to pay for the return shipping? There’s nothing mentioned about international returns on their website. I’m in Canada. Thanks.

Thank you. I have been to their stores in the UK but I read horrible reviews about their online service and how it’s a nightmare to reach customer service to do a return. But glad to hear you had good experience with them.

where are you located and did you have to pay for the return shipping? There’s nothing mentioned about international returns on their website. I’m in Canada. Thanks.

Oh I don't know about international returns, I'm in the UK. I wasn't aware they delivered internationally even. You can always email or call and ask.

Reactions: Kayceedee88
Unfortunately, I can’t get a live human on their phone and nobody replied to my emails... hence, hoping to find my answers on here. Thanks for your response.
Hmm thats strange, they're open so you'd think that means someone is employed to respond to emails at least.
Have you tried Selfridges? I hear they ship internationally.

I’m eyeing a Loulou bag from Harvey Nichols online and they’re located in the UK. They seem to have the best price compared to my local YSL boutique or department stores.
Has anyone ever ordered from HN before and can give their feedback? I know they have physical stores in the UK but their phone lines are not manned and their customer service hasn’t replied to my emails that I sent 3 days ago (although the website states that they get back within the next business day or so)...
Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

I actually made a purchase two weeks ago. I brought a medium college bag in black and it literally was delivered to the store the next day. I live in London but was staying with friends for the week. Really good fast service would highly recommend them.

Hmm thats strange, they're open so you'd think that means someone is employed to respond to emails at least.
Have you tried Selfridges? I hear they ship internationally.
I’m in Canada and Selfridges prices are much higher when shipping here.
I actually made a purchase two weeks ago. I brought a medium college bag in black and it literally was delivered to the store the next day. I live in London but was staying with friends for the week. Really good fast service would highly recommend them.
Thanks for your feedback. I will mostly give them a try. :smile:

I’m in Canada and Selfridges prices are much higher when shipping here.

Thanks for your feedback. I will mostly give them a try. :smile:

I know Harvey Nichols ships to the United States and I believe they pay your duty tax on items over 800USD. I do not know about shipping to Canada and I can't find that on their website when I check.