Saint Laurent Espadrilles Sizing

1. Hi, I'm interested in buying a pair of SL espadrilles, can any owners tell me whether they are TTS? Thx!

IMG_1484451116.916823.jpg

2. True to size or a little on the generous side - they definitely don't run small in my experience with owning two pairs :smile:

3. Thanks, I have just ordered a pair with my usual size, hope they will fit!

Straight-Laced likes this.
  4. Has anyone seen the YSL espadrilles with the logo? Sooo cute! Was wondering if these run TTS as well? ysl.jpg

MrsO likes this.
  5. My shoes came today! They fit but are a bit tight on the top (maybe my feet are too thick?). But I'm sure they will stretch a bit coz it's leather. I think I'd say they are TTS or slightly on the smaller side. They are really cute!
    IMG_1485220345.593378.jpg

amandasummer and All things chic like this.
  6. My new YSL espys! IMG_1486081968.951083.jpg

7. I hope people continue posting their Saint Laurent Espadrilles on here. Love seeing them!

8. I wore mine out for the first time! They are so cute!
    IMG_1486086388.479184.jpg

Bee-licious likes this.
  9. Just received my pair in black leather with the logo size 37.5 but will have to exchange for the size 37. I would say to stay with you normal size and don't go 1/2 size bigger... they look very cute on!!!!

Bee-licious likes this.
  10. Have you found they have stretched? I received mine today and they arnt tight like I was imagining and I'm worried they will stretch and become too big however I'm not sure if I went down half a size if the length would be too short?

11. They do stretch a bit since it's leather, but for me not to the point that it becomes too loose. But for espadrilles they should feel snug when brand new.

MrsO likes this.
  12. Thank you I think I will return them for a 37.5 as I can see them stretching and slipping off. I'll let you know how I go

13. Mine are very true to size. Not too big but with a comfortable amount of space but I have short toes

MrsO likes this.
  14. Thanks! I've returned them for a 37.5 which hopefully will arrive next week. After being pregnant my shoe sizes seem to be all over the place!