Saint Laurent dustbag question

annabanana316

Jun 7, 2016
Hi ladies!

I bought a new baby monogram cabas from YSL outlet in Woodbury NY.

The black dustbag only says
SAINT LAURENT.

As far as I know, there shouldve been SAINT LAURENT then PARIS at the bottom :sad:

Is this because I got it from an outlet? TIA!

Hi ladies!

I bought a new baby monogram cabas from YSL outlet in Woodbury NY.

The black dustbag only says
SAINT LAURENT.

As far as I know, there shouldve been SAINT LAURENT then PARIS at the bottom :sad:

Is this because I got it from an outlet? TIA!
Here is mine for my chevron WOC image.jpg but it's not from an outlet so maybe you are correct?

I bought a cabas Chyc classic at the desert hills cabazon outlet in February 2017and my dust bag had ' Saint Laurent Paris'. So the reason why you don't have the word Paris on the dust bag is not because it is from the outlet.

I got a 2017 collection handbag and the dust bag also just say Saint Laurent; where as the previous season bags/items does have the Saint Laurent Paris on the dust bag.

When the new branding came along, the 'Saint Laurent Paris' packaging was created and it is 100% authentic. I believe the 'Saint Laurent Paris' packaging was produced between 2013 - 2017. Then they decided to remove the 'Paris' bit. So from mid 2017 onwards the packaging will say 'Saint Laurent' only. If you a YSL item prior to 2018 or buy preloved it may say 'Saint Laurent Paris' on it. :smile:

I have the tote bag and Paris is on the dust bag but on my smaller WOC there is not Paris on the dust bag. Maybe it depends on the size of the bag you purchase if Paris will be on it or not.