Saint laurent duffle bag HELP!!

I don't own one but I will tell you that I looked at them for a brief about of time and 8 out of 10 I found used in good condition (eBay, yoogis, Fashionphile) had major corner wear even if the rest of the bag looked great. This was enough to steer me clear of this bag. Hope that helps

Does anyone own the Saint Laurent Duffle 6, I am deciding whether it worth to purchase or not? I want a everyday bag that easy to take care, doesn't scratch easily.

I was going to purchase a Saint Laurent Duffle bag early in the year, but didn't do it because all the bags in the Saint Laurent store were already scratched. The smooth leather on them is very prone to scratching, so you have to be very, very careful when using the bag. However, this year Saint Laurent have introduced the Duffle bag in grained leather which will not scratch easily and will be more durable for day to day use. I actually love the smooth leather look, so if you are very careful with your bag or don't use it all the time, then there might not be too many scratches. Hope this helps you in making your decision :smile::smile:

I was going to purchase a Saint Laurent Duffle bag early in the year, but didn't do it because all the bags in the Saint Laurent store were already scratched. The smooth leather on them is very prone to scratching, so you have to be very, very careful when using the bag. However, this year Saint Laurent have introduced the Duffle bag in grained leather which will not scratch easily and will be more durable for day to day use. I actually love the smooth leather look, so if you are very careful with your bag or don't use it all the time, then there might not be too many scratches. Hope this helps you in making your decision :smile::smile:
Hey, I just want to say thank you for the information, I think I would buy the grained leather because I want to use as my everyday bag. I didn't know about the grained leather before, I can't find the grained leather on the France website.

I had a 6 in smooth black. It will. I used it as an everyday bag, it will get scratched, but you cannot worry about them as they blend in. I ended up selling mine as I switched to another style seasonally, but would love a larger size for travelling.

I have the duffle 6 in navy and have used it a lot in the last 2 years - with the smoothness of the leather it is prone to scratches and does have some corner wear but is not too noticeable. I agree the scratches blend in and are not too bad.

Here is a pic! Hope this helps :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454197099.522636.jpg

Hi! Sorry to post my question on this thread but i can't seem to start a new thread on my own... such a newbie :smile:

I'm in the market for the Duffle 12 and I'm currently looking at 2 on a pre-owned website. I'm debating between a dark brown leather one and a grey leather/suede combo. I intended to use this bag somewhat when i travel (on the plane etc.) which is not often and also for when i need a bigger bag. I'm a little concern about the material of the smooth leather vs the suede. I read somewhere that the smooth leather will get scratch easily and the suede will get dirty easily as well... any thoughts??