Saint laurent college bag: lambskin leather

fuschiapeony

Jun 13, 2014
Hi! Has the saint laurent college handbag always been made with lambskin leather? I wonder if the quality of the bag has improved at all- because I have read about the peeling of the leather of the bag.

Hi! Has the saint laurent college handbag always been made with lambskin leather? I wonder if the quality of the bag has improved at all- because I have read about the peeling of the leather of the bag.
Hi! Yes, it has always been with distressed lamb leather. I have this bag for 8 months now and I haven't had any issue on the bag at all.

Hey - my edges rubbed off quite a lot considering I barely use it - I sent it back for them to fix it.. it took 3months and it’s good now.. I just baby it a lil more then I should.

I’m a new member, so can’t create a new thread yet. Hoping you don’t feel like I’m hi-jacking this thread.

I know totally different, but I’m trying to decide between the WOC or the College medium. Any advice?

I’m a new member, so can’t create a new thread yet. Hoping you don’t feel like I’m hi-jacking this thread.

I know totally different, but I’m trying to decide between the WOC or the College medium. Any advice?

i love my college it’s so gorgeous but I find Im more scared use it as much. At the moment I’m using my balenciaga city mini more.. with the college I find the button really hard to open I feel like I rip my bag every time.. depends on what you want to use it for?

i love my college it’s so gorgeous but I find Im more scared use it as much. At the moment I’m using my balenciaga city mini more.. with the college I find the button really hard to open I feel like I rip my bag every time.. depends on what you want to use it for?
Thanks for responding! I think I’ve decided on the College. I’ve read mixed reviews on the hardiness of the leather though, which is somewhat concerning. I’d be using it as my everyday bag. And I don’t switch bags often so could easily expect to use it daily for a year...

Thanks for responding! I think I’ve decided on the College. I’ve read mixed reviews on the hardiness of the leather though, which is somewhat concerning. I’d be using it as my everyday bag. And I don’t switch bags often so could easily expect to use it daily for a year...
Yes the corners can rub but I do think that can happen will all bags..
I think SSENSE has it on sale.. just keep your receipt so you have the warranty, if I was buying it again and had a opinion - I’d probably would have gone for the niki croc suede, my sis has it and it’s more durable.
But if you have your heart set on the college then I’m sure you will love it.

Reactions: marcci