Saint Laurent Classic Monogram College Shoulder bag

Vanessa Ramos

Jul 13, 2016
Hi, I've recently purchased this bag that Gigi Hadid is wearing here ( I purchased it before I knew she owned it and then found out and took it as a good sign) and was wondering if anyone else owns it and what your thoughts are on it? hopefully I made a good choice!

gigi.jpg gigi2.jpg

Omg no way that color is absolutely stunning I love it! I almost got that shade but had another bag in that color already! Do you love the bag though? Or have you not used it yet

I still have not used it :sad: .... I've been up and down with it on whether or not to exchange. The only thing is that black is always available and soooooo much classier looking
I had to literally call all over the US to locate this color. It's sold out online.

It's not that I don't like it. I'm just thinking practical because the black seems like I can dress and up or down more and use it all year round here in NY. But who says you can't wear blush in the winter?

I wear blush all year around! Hahaha. I really think you should keep this one. I've only seen this bag in black and the more beige color. Do you have any other black bags?

I wear blush all year around! Hahaha. I really think you should keep this one. I've only seen this bag in black and the more beige color. Do you have any other black bags?
No I don't, besides my LV XXL Mahina in my profile pic ... I initially didn't purchase in black because my plan was to purchase a Chanel medium boy later in the year.

No I don't, besides my LV XXL Mahina in my profile pic ... I initially didn't purchase in black because my plan was to purchase a Chanel medium boy later in the year.
Hi Guys, I think either is fairly neutral & wearable. I've just bought the silver grey one with silver hardware & really like it! Can I ask, does anyone know whether apart from the dustbag, card, & leather sample, if you're buying second hand are there serial numbers or holograms hidden anywhere for checking.....love the grey & thinking about another!!

I received mine as a gift in March. However, I only use it for special occasions. I find that if you over stuff it, the sides of the bag will lose its shape. Also it pops open quite a bit which becomes annoying. Other than that, I receive many compliments. Mine is black with gold hardware.