Saint Laurent Candy Bags. Help me decide!:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    I'm thinking of buying a Saint Laurent Candy Bag, but I'm not sure which one to choose. Black croc with silver hardware or black/white with gold hardware? Also i'm worried that the bag might be too small. What are your opinions?

I have a lot of bags with black leather and silver hardware (givenchy obsedia, chanel boy,..) because I always go for black bags with silver, so the first one would be a saver choice. But I kind of like the black/white one and it could be something different?

Thanks for your help!:smile:

Attached Files:

2. totally in love with the striped style ;)
    it's soooo cool :cool:

3. yeah me too!! :loveeyes: I think I will go for the striped one...

4. OMG, LOVE the black x white stripes!!!!! Awesome bag to carry the essentials!

5. Definitely the Black and White Stripes.. If you have so many with Black w/ SHW, it will become boring!! Go for your gut instinct!!

As a guy I really like the first one though.. it would be cute to get one and well, I don't know use it for.. I don't know.. maybe not get it since i have no use for it, but it is just so darn cute!

6. The black-and-white striped one! It's really cute and different :tup:

7. I preordered the striped one on luisaviaroma, thank you!:smile:

8. Hi there,

I am thinking of getting one myself, but the size on the pictures with the model really makes me wonder if it is not too small... but I really love the style of the Candy...;)

9. Definitely the stripped one! So cute and chic!!

10. I wish it was bigger, it's adorable. :sad:

11. I received my bag today, and it really is even smaller than expected. It fits a credit card, a lipstick, and well that's about it. Guess you use it more like an accessory than a bag. But I still loooove the striped design and the bag in general, no regrets (except that it is pricey for such a tiny tiny bag);)

Attached Files: