Saint Laurent Box and Dustbag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have the large envelope bag and while I was moving I lost or threw away my box and dustbag! I can't even believe how upset I am over this but I am! So I've been searching to see if people actually sell these items and to my surprise, they do. But I can't tell for the life of me if the box is for shoes or a purse, unless they show the sticker and the dustbag, is there a difference between the shoes and purse ones? Should the lining be white? I really can't remember but I think mine was white. I'm really tempted to buy another purse and keep the stuff and send back the bag, lol, but I won't. Any info would be great!!

2. Mine have a white interior. I completely feel your frustration! I bought a gorgeous red velvet gucci bag at Neiman Marcus recently & they informed me they do not supply boxes. I was so upset! They were very rude! That being said, i’ve always had amazing memorable experiences at any Saint Laurent store i’ve been to, i would contact a SA & explain the situation. It would help to bring the purse with you & present the authenticity card.