Saint Laurent Blake/jodhpur boot sizing

Feb 25, 2009
Does anyone know how these shoes run? I have a chance to get them for a good deal but I am not sure how the sizing is. I wear a 39 in the Chloe Susanna boots but a 40 in Isabel Marant dickers and a 39.5 in rag and bone boots but not sure if these are similar or they run smaller or bigger.

I appreciate the input.

I absolutely LOVE the blake jodhpurs, but I really recommend you try them on! I am normally a size 39/US 9 but in these i got 40.5. The smaller sizes were too narrow for me to get my foot in as the ankles of the boots are quite slim (I have slightly wider feet, I suppose?) so I needed to size up. With 40.5 I did find that they had a little extra space at the front of the toe but not uncomfortable or strange-feeling at all, and they fit very well overall.

I absolutely LOVE the blake jodhpurs, but I really recommend you try them on! I am normally a size 39/US 9 but in these i got 40.5. The smaller sizes were too narrow for me to get my foot in as the ankles of the boots are quite slim (I have slightly wider feet, I suppose?) so I needed to size up. With 40.5 I did find that they had a little extra space at the front of the toe but not uncomfortable or strange-feeling at all, and they fit very well overall.

Thank you so much! There not much advice around regarding the sizing of this shoe.