Saint Laurent Becky Chain Wallet

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my new Saint Laurent Becky Chain Wallet! She's in gold sand with silver hardware. I purchased her from Selfridges for $1435 ($1300 + 105 imports + 30 shipping). Here in the US, she's going for $1750 excl. taxes - so I couldn't pass her up! Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 4763037View attachment 4763038View attachment 4763039
Beautiful Becky bag! It has such luxurious lambskin on it. The silver hardware is so pretty too! What can you fit inside the bag and how many card slots does it have? Congratulations :smile:

Thank you, Miss World!

I was able to fit just my essentials - keys, lip balm, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, a ziplock baggy of wipes, mints, and some allergy meds. I was hoping it would fit more, but I don't like to stuff my bags. It has 20 card slots.

Thank you, Miss World!

I was able to fit just my essentials - keys, lip balm, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, a ziplock baggy of wipes, mints, and some allergy meds. I was hoping it would fit more, but I don't like to stuff my bags. It has 20 card slots.
Wow that is all you really need for a day or night out! And because it's lambskin it would be more flexible in case you did want to add anything extra, but obviously you probably don't wanna stretch out your bag too much. I think it truly is beautiful.

Wow that is all you really need for a day or night out! And because it's lambskin it would be more flexible in case you did want to add anything extra, but obviously you probably don't wanna stretch out your bag too much. I think it truly is beautiful.
Exactly - I found that I've been carrying less when I go out these days, so this Becky cw is perfect. Oh and I forgot, my phone fits in there with everything else, too.

The lambskin is nice. And I find it to feel a little more durable than the lambskin that SL uses on the Jamie. It's thicker and more grainy. When I took a look at the Jamie, I was intimidated by how delicate the lambskin was.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my new Saint Laurent Becky Chain Wallet! She's in gold sand with silver hardware. I purchased her from Selfridges for $1435 ($1300 + 105 imports + 30 shipping). Here in the US, she's going for $1750 excl. taxes - so I couldn't pass her up! Thanks for letting me share!View attachment 4763037View attachment 4763038View attachment 4763039

Gorgeous bag! If you still have this bag how has is the wear and tear now?
Currently they only offer this bag in black and white online. I hope they add more colors soon!

Gorgeous bag! If you still have this bag how has is the wear and tear now?
Currently they only offer this bag in black and white online. I hope they add more colors soon!
Hi! My bag is holding up pretty well. I can see some stretching in the gussets, but other than that, she still looks pretty new. I don't see any corner wear or anything else for that matter.
My friend keeps telling me she wants my bag because she wants the Becky with silver hardware - I just wonder how Saint Laurent picks and chooses how it releases colors and such.

Reactions: BagLadyT
Hi! My bag is holding up pretty well. I can see some stretching in the gussets, but other than that, she still looks pretty new. I don't see any corner wear or anything else for that matter.
My friend keeps telling me she wants my bag because she wants the Becky with silver hardware - I just wonder how Saint Laurent picks and chooses how it releases colors and such.

Thank you for your response. Good to know it is durable.And I wonder the same about color selection. Maybe they just see what their bestsellers were in previous years and change them slightly?

One more question, for a woc it looks like there is some give compared to the Chanel woc. Can you fit a cardholder, keys and sunglasses?

Thank you for your response. Good to know it is durable.And I wonder the same about color selection. Maybe they just see what their bestsellers were in previous years and change them slightly?

One more question, for a woc it looks like there is some give compared to the Chanel woc. Can you fit a cardholder, keys and sunglasses?
A slim cardholder - yes, but I use the card slots already built into the bag to save space. I only carry my key fob, but you can fit a few keys, as long as your set is not too bulky. And for sunglasses... It depends on whatever else you're carrying with you. I can fit mints, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, hygiene wipes, mini perfume, a few lip products, and allergy meds. I won't be able to fit sunglasses with the rest of my stuff. Hope this helps.

Reactions: BagLadyT
A slim cardholder - yes, but I use the card slots already built into the bag to save space. I only carry my key fob, but you can fit a few keys, as long as your set is not too bulky. And for sunglasses... It depends on whatever else you're carrying with you. I can fit mints, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, hygiene wipes, mini perfume, a few lip products, and allergy meds. I won't be able to fit sunglasses with the rest of my stuff. Hope this helps.
This helps a lot! Thank you!