Saint Laurent at Heathrow airport

Hmm, I don't recall seeing YSL at Heathrow my last few times through there. Chanel, Smythson, Dior, Burberry and more come to mind but I can't remember YSL. Check the airport's website. Good luck!

Just got back from Heathrow - there's a Harrods store with a small YSL section, but there is no standalone YSL store. Not sure if you can preorder, but you can email Heathrow Shopping Services and ask.

Hi !

Have anyone shop at the saint Laurent duty free Heathrow airport?

I will be flying back to the state in a few weeks and we have a layover (2hrs) at the airport. Was wondering if anyone been there and do you think they will have college bag there? That's the only bag I'm interested in getting at the moment.

Thank you!

Yes the harrods store has a small YSL store and you can call and have them order in a college bag. So jealous! Waiting to plan a trip there so I can buy it. So much cheaper!!

Thank you! I didn't know you can call ahead and have them order! I only have 2hrs layover so this will be great.

Hi !

I will be flying back to the state in a few weeks and we have a layover (2hrs) at the airport. Was wondering if anyone been there and do you think they will have college bag there? That's the only bag I'm interested in getting at the moment.

Thank you!
Hi Dear,
Do you mind checking the prices of a YSL Card holder ( I have attached an image)

I would appreciate it so much ! I am trying to figure out if its worth swapping terminals for the savings THANK YOU XX

Attachments

• 45301454JH_13_f.jpg
    45301454JH_13_f.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,885
They've now opened up a stand alone Saint Laurent boutique in Heathrow Terminal 4. I spoke to the lady there and she mentioned if I had seen anything when shopping around London to call the Heathrow boutique and they may be able to get it in for the Heathrow price

Hi !

You can visit the boutique in terminal 4.

Thank you!

we flew out of terminal 5 I’m the summer and saw the college bags in Harrods. My husband flew out of T3 last week and Harrods told him they don’t have YSL in their airport stores, but i definitely saw them in T5 in August. Have they stopped stocking them or was the assistant wrong? I was planning to order one to the store for him to pick up when he’s next back in April!