Saint Laurent at Heathrow airport

516E0AA6-4FAC-4BA1-BE46-E0E25DA6460C.jpeg Yes they do
The Niki is pretty much sold out everywhere is very HOT at the moment. They a few in stock without a deposit the bag can only be held for a day.
But if they are low in stock then it’s only full deposit.

Hi,

Does the ysl at Heathrow T4 has the tribute heels (black or navy) and how much is the tax free price? I'm going to UK in July and would like to know whether the purchase can be made when I arrive at Heathrow or is it only applicable for passengers flying from Heathrow? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Last edited:
Saint Laurent in Heathrow Airport offer tax free prices to all passengers and the same prices for their airport staff.

What questions do you have?
What would you like to know?
Pictures?
Reservations policy?

Let me know :smile:

are you working at the ysl store?

do you know why there are so many shopper totes out there ? i can't see any differneces

695686C4-EED0-473F-B95C-F0987F4E962B.png
Saint Laurent in Heathrow Airport offer tax free prices to all passengers and the same prices for their airport staff.

What questions do you have?
What would you like to know?
Pictures?
Reservations policy?

Let me know :smile:

Hi I’m looking for YSL Sunset black medium stamped shiny leather with logo and chain in silver, how much is the final price? and incases i want to buy my friend will be in Heathrow in a day or two how can she locate the store

Thanks

Hey!! I'm not sure if this thread is still going, but I'll be flying out of T4 on the 9th July this year (I know I'm wayyy in advance!), and I'm hoping to mark my honeymoon by treating myself to the Envelope Medium in Blanc Vintage. Can you help with that please? Thanks in advance :smile:

I will be in Heathrow airport later this month, and would like to purchase the YSL woc.

Does anybody know how much is it, and also the contact information of someone who works there so I can reserve the bag.

Thank you so much!!!

Hello! I am doing the same. I spoke to a really helpful girl last week at Saint Laurent at Heathrow (+44 20 8976 5280) prices are around 20% cheaper than those the normal UK price.

Their store is located in T4, but if you are not flying out of that terminal you can make reserve your bag and pay for it via a bank transfer. They will then deliver it to you at your terminal before you fly. Hope this helps!

Hello! I am doing the same. I spoke to a really helpful girl last week at Saint Laurent at Heathrow (+44 20 8976 5280) prices are around 20% cheaper than those the normal UK price.

Their store is located in T4, but if you are not flying out of that terminal you can make reserve your bag and pay for it via a bank transfer. They will then deliver it to you at your terminal before you fly. Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Do you have their email? I afraid I can't call the UK cause I'm still in the US now.

I leave from T3 but I have 2 hours layover so I plan to go over to T4 so I can try the bag on too.

I will be in Heathrow in a couple of weeks, the Heathrow shopping services said in order to get the 20% off price I would have to be flying out of the EU. But I’m flying INTO Scotland via the UK does anyone know if YSL prices are all tax free or would I be paying the regular price and have to apply for a VAT refund when I exit? This would also mean that the company would take a percentage and it won’t be 20% off the online price. Thanks :smile:

Hi everyone! Looking to get a few things from the YSL shop in T4.
I'm flying from T5, am i allowed to go over to T4 or use the personal shopper service?

Also - how much cheaper is it at DFS?