Sahara SGH Day - totally HG Material! and a few other belated pics

Peppers, you know how Bal gals always talk about touching their bags and such? Well I love the leather on my bags but I don't really fondle them too much. Today however, I found myself stroking it almost the entire afternoon (at a meeting, in the car, etc). Ok, that sounded wrong but you know what I mean.

Peppers, you know how Bal gals always talk about touching their bags and such? Well I love the leather on my bags but I don't really fondle them too much. Today however, I found myself stroking it almost the entire afternoon (at a meeting, in the car, etc). Ok, that sounded wrong but you know what I mean.

:roflmfao:... I think we all suffer from Bbag stroke-it-itis... at times.. (that sounded weird too...) but bBag gals & guys all know what I mean!.. :rolleyes:.

cOngrats on the stunning combo, brief & all the LiL g:huh:dies.. :tup:

Thanks everyone! I think this bag may have ruined me for all others (ok, maybe not COMPLETELY, but definitely almost!!!!)

Ladybug, neither can I! I've been wondering about this color for ages. I actually don't have a blue B-bag (got a blue Chanel instead) so I got the CP. I love these CPs - can't find enough uses for them!

Geez, you ARE a hip NYC mom! You know, I was soooo close to getting that bag...But I chose VT instead. I might have to keep Sahara SGH in the back of my mind now...IMO, Sahara SGH is the best combo of the season!

O:huh:Oooo ... Sahara is really beautiful! I'm always sidetracked by all the bright colours, that I don't stop to appreciate and enjoy the gorgeous neutrals! And I loooove your Violet CP ... so pretty!