Sagging speedy, not any more

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Someone here suggested a cd case on the bottom of the speedy. Here is a picture of my speedy 30 with the cd case.

It will add just enough support to halt the sag, but yet still let the speedy look like it should.

IMG_0298.jpg

For those of you that use a dvd case; do you place the dvd case closed or open inside your bag? I would think closed, but I would like your thoughts. Does the case move around a lot when you carry the bag? TIA

For those of you that use a dvd case; do you place the dvd case closed or open inside your bag? I would think closed, but I would like your thoughts. Does the case move around a lot when you carry the bag? TIA

Mine is closed. I have the 25, so there is not a lot of space around it. But smaller things gets under it sometimes, so I'm going to buy a speedy-shaper soon.

I carry so much stuff - my 25 doesn't sag...inasfar as my 30 I actually do like the sag, but I had a speedy shaper bottom in my 35 for awhile (I sold her). I prefer a shaper because then they fit perfectly and there isn't any extra room for stuff to get 'under' the shaper, KWIM? :beach:

I was thinking a base shaper might be better so that a cd/dvd case isn't floating around inside my bag. mine is a dentelle speedy 30. I'v read the 30 shapers don't fit it in the LE speedy because the dentelle speedy is a bit smaller. What would you suggest? Do you think a speedy 25 base shaper would work? Thanks again for you input.

I had purchased base shapers for my 25s and 30 and found that using the base shaper for the 25 in my 30 made it look more natural, where you did not see the boxiness at the bottom as the 30 base shaper presented. Just an idea for those wanting base support to prevent sagging without it looking like you are using a base!