Sagging Speedy 30

Sometimes I put a magazine in my speedy, sometimes I just leave it as it is and let it sag a bit, but most often I put a certain big scarf in and my other stuff on it. I think this looks the best. The scarf I have is an old one, I don't wear it anymore, but I keep it for this. It fills the bag just enough to prevent it from sagging too bad, but doesn't still look stiff. It is quite lightweight, so the bag doesn't get too heavy.

Attachments

• damier30.jpg
    damier30.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,446
  • epiblue_inside.jpg
    epiblue_inside.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 602
i think magazines are too heavy and carboard looks yucky inside. i got one of those base things on ebay. they make different colors depending on the speedy. mine is red to match my damier speedy.

my monogram canvas speedy 30 will be arriving soon and i've heard and seen that these bags sag. is there anything i can do to it or put in it to keep it from sagging?
You can also buy a base shaper specifically for speedy on eBay. Just go search 'speedy # base shaper' should be $15-20. But I just got a 2mm thick cardboards and sew a bag for the cardboards. You can buy different types of material and cardboards at craft store.