sagging of the speedy 25??

1. :confused1: i keep seeing people talk about the sagging of the speedys....i definatly want a speedy 25......

so what does the sagging mean and does it look TERRIBLE?? or is there something u can get for the bottom so it doesnt sag??

2. You can put a cardboard at the bottom or use a purseket. The sagging of a speedy 25 is less obvious than a 30.

3. I have the 30 and the purseket workes great (but I kind of like a little sagging)

4. I have purseket in my 25 and it keeps the shape perfectly. I also put a piece of cardboard in the bottom (just something I cut off an old pad of paper) and it seems to be working nicely!

5. I have a 25,that is a year old,and it sags abit. I just put a TEEN VOGUE in the bottom to help its sagging. I like the way how it sags JUST a bit =D

6. mine sags but it doesn't bother me. I don't exactly carry a brick around either.

7. I love the sagging look on my speedy. I didn't think I would, but I really do like it.

8. u all rock!! thanks so much for all the advice...it helps!!!

9. I took Michelle's suggestion and use my elux catalog at the bottom of mine! It works GREAT!

10. The sagging on the 25 is not bad at all if you keep a cardboard at the bottom. The 30 sags a lot more. The 25 will still be a bit flat on the upper sides unless you have it completely stuffed. I love my 25!

11. I think the sagging is what makes the Speedy look so great. It's a comfy shape :smile:

12. just fill it! there's no sagging if you do

13. I think the sagging looks fine but if you don't like it, just use a cardboard.

14. I happened to notice my Speedy 25 sag today at a store and it's not that bad at all. I think the sag is more obvious with the 30.

15. I have the 25, and I love the slight sag. I tried the 30 before I bought the 25 and I didn't like the sag at all. Even with a cardboard I think it looks so much like a doctor's bag. I like the 35 though........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice