Sagging of lateral upper eyelid

Fortunecat

Sep 1, 2018
Which surgery should I get to get rid of the sagging/drooping of the edge of the upper eyelid?
Will the upper blepharoplasty help? Or temporal lift help?
Does anybody done any similar surgery for this before?

Screenshot_20200617-193510_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Murshroom
I've read loss of volume in the temple area contributes to that as well, is that something you've experienced? If so, adding filler there could help. As a test to see if adding volume would help, pinch a very small amount of skin in the hollow temple area to see how that affects your eyelids and brow. I should also mention filler in temple area should only be performed by someone with lots of experience as there's some arteries there and if they are blocked could cause blindness.

Reactions: Mazikeen
I have consulted Dr Seo.
He suggested to excise some skin under the brow to lift up the edge area.
Does anyone have experience with that?
How's Dr Seo's stitch work? I am just worried about scarring though.

I've read loss of volume in the temple area contributes to that as well, is that something you've experienced? If so, adding filler there could help. As a test to see if adding volume would help, pinch a very small amount of skin in the hollow temple area to see how that affects your eyelids and brow. I should also mention filler in temple area should only be performed by someone with lots of experience as there's some arteries there and if they are blocked could cause blindness.

I think it has been there for at least 20 years... but its getting more obvious now, possibly due to loss of fats or skin starts to sag, I guess..

Oh well...

I have consulted Dr Seo.
MissOrange had good experiences with him.

Where do you locate?
We could meet up if you decide go to Doctor Seo?

I have consulted Dr Seo.
totally recommend Dr. Seo. I had revision DES coz my eyelids were drooping after ptosis correction and I`m satisfied with my results. His stitching is amazing; I`m 1.5 post and no noticeable scar.

Wow.
That sounds good.

I realised that maybe my eyelid condition is "normal" afterall.

This Korean idol, Kyuhyun, also has the same eyelid condition as me. So, possibly I can just leave it alone?

Screenshot_20200704-220650_Photo Editor.jpg