Sagging Agnesses?

Hi Everyone

This is a query for any Agyness owners. I have been told that they tend to lose their shape without their packing etc. This is a bit of a disappointment as I was hoping that this was going to be my next one!
General opinions welcome.

Jue
X

Rubbish I'm glad to report. I have the large Agyness in coral and there's no sagging (well not on the bag anyway!).
It's actually very sturdy and holds its shape perfectly.

SJ welcome back!

I finally saw the agyness in real life and I WANT one too. The leather seemed sturdy enough. I think it will get softer with use, but I can't imagine it sagging.

Apparently it comes in 3 sizes?? (I didn't know this, I thought it only came in 2.) Jueleatherbag what colour do you want? I want the medium in rose.

Thanks! I've been using mine solidly since getting it last weekend. It does seem thicker than some of the other bags. I do think it will ever go so squishy that it sags.

Thanks for that ladies, it's really helpful.

I like the look of the chocolate (very rich!), but I think I mentioned to Sarajane, I would love to see it in red, if Mulberry ever do it in that colour.

Jue

My black Agyness (soft grain leather) and my rose (soft goat) still have their shape. But if I carry them - with all my stuff in - the rose one sags in the middle. IMO it depends on leather. But it doesn't bother me at all. I simply love them!!!