Sage Stamp in the MAM??? Make My Day!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received the Sage Stamp in the MAB. Gorgeous, Fabulous, Amazing, Jaw-dropping BEAUTIFUL but...HUGE! I have two MAMs and had never seen IRL the MAB. The dimensions are not that much larger but the volume is definitely apparent. And the thing is I hardly fill my MAM. So I have heard that the bag looks great even when lightly filled but I just don't know. I am torn because she is a beauty so I may have to grin and bear it. But before I commit to carrying her I would like to know if the Sage Stamp was ever available in the mini size? Please respond quickly 'cause I am dying to carry her and I might cave!!!

2. hi and congrats on your new purchase!

i just got the sage stamp MAB as well and I LOVE IT!! it is such a beautful bag~ and i can't stop staring lovingly at it~

i think it did come in MAM previously as i've seen others post it~ but right now the only place for a sage stamp is the RM website and it only comes in MAB~ if your lucky it pop up on ebay one day but i have waited for 2 months for this day and it never happened! so i caved in for the MAB!

3. i think the MAB is a lovely sized bag even if it is empty. because of the soft smooshy leather, is should slouch very nicely under your shoulder.