Saffinao Mini Satchel or Black Cherry Legacy....

Sep 8, 2010
I have been eyeing all of the beautiful reveals on the Saffinao Mini Satchel and also reviewed the thread about color loss on the Molly handles (apparently from the zipper). I still have my Molly, which I love, but haven't cut the tags as I had jut begun using my Bronze Izzy!! My question is would you keep Molly or exchange for Saffinao?? Honest answers quickly please as I have h day off and might make a trip to Coach before PCE runs out!!

You can definitely fit that in there. I have a medium size makeup bag, slim saffiano wallet, work ID badges, 2 sets of keys, Samsung galaxy s3, and sunglasses without a case. I don't have room for much else but the bag is also not stuffed if that makes sense. The bags are very different so my subjective preference is mini satchel especially if you don't require a large bag. Also I've heard complaints about the wear and tear on some of the legacy leather bags. Let us know what you decide! Good luck!

I am thinking of getting the Saffiano mini satchel as well. I don't have a Molly but have 9 duffles (no problems with any thusfar) and may return one to get the mini in Vermillion. It is a true red that Coach rarely gets right. I have 3 MK Saffiano Hamiltons and if you like a structured bag with NO Slouch whatsoever, go for the Saffiano. It is an excellent choice for a go to bag.

I guess I would have to see the mini satchel in person.....just by the pics it seems that Molly is a more substantial bag.....with pce the mini satchel is .83 cents less than what I paid for Molly. Decisions to make!! Oh the pressure!!

I have the bc Molly. It is such a gorgeous color & just such a classy timeless looking bag IMO. The mini satchel looks tiny to me. & I'm not a fan of the stiffness of saffiano.

I have both and love both. However, I would recommend keeping the molly. More versatile with respect to how you can use the bag. The mini satchel is very small so if you are looking for an everyday bag, I would recommend keeping the molly.