Saffiano or Madison?????

Jun 15, 2009
OK I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Saffiano collection

HELP me PLEASE!!!!!

Should I get another EW tote - Robin or Coral OR Ulta Marine Patent Madison Tote???????

I know they are different but thought I would ask since I dont ask alot of questions - I just GET!!!!!

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
Sounds to me like you want another Saffiano tote! I like the robin and the coral in those, but I think the coral is my favorite of the two. The ultra marine patent is awfully pretty too though! Both?! :graucho: :lol:

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
GF, you know you're going to find great deals and get both anyway so here's my suggestion for colors:

EW tote in Coral and Ultra-marine patent Madison! :lol:

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
GF, you know you're going to find great deals and get both anyway so here's my suggestion for colors:

EW tote in Coral and Ultra-marine patent Madison! :lol:
LoL.....this is true...I agree with Mariquel !!

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
I think if you get a Madison tote you should get it in that aubergine purple color!!

annie11

Aug 5, 2012
Saffiano EW in Robin- I love this color!

For justification, both the Saffiano and patent seem rain-resistant, but the Saffiano does not have the potential for patent-patent color transfer as far as I'm aware.

Based on the fact that I've only ever seen you do 1 reveal with mod shots, and it was for the Saffiano totes, that speaks, NO, it SCREAMS volumes. Go with the Saffiano!

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
When i bought my safiano tote the other day, my SA said there is nothing that cannot be cleaned off this type of leather except ink!!!

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
I vote for the ROBIN tote!!! The color is amazing and perhaps, unlike any other color in your bag collection (just a guess, don't know what all you got stockpiled! :lol:).