saffiano--factory store exclusive!!

Oct 13, 2013
good morning fellow dooninistas--(doonifantastics?-- dooney lovers?--??!)

my daily(lol) dooney ad says:

"factory store exclusive--introducing our newest collection-- saffiano!!"

yikes!! does this mean dooney is going the way of coach?? made for factory=exclusive to factory??

anybody know?? have been told that dooney hasn't done that the past...
if they are, wonder if the bags will be marked, like coach's "f" bags??

good morning fellow dooninistas--(doonifantastics?-- dooney lovers?--??!)

my daily(lol) dooney ad says:

"factory store exclusive--introducing our newest collection-- saffiano!!"

yikes!! does this mean dooney is going the way of coach?? made for factory=exclusive to factory??

anybody know?? have been told that dooney hasn't done that the past...

if they are, wonder if the bags will be marked, like coach's "f" bags??

Hmmm not sure. They do exclusives for QVC and they seem to be of the same high quality so maybe it's not much to be concerned about? I'll see what I can find out when I go to the outlet on Sunday.

I bought a MFF bag 2 yrs ago. Not a big deal IMO except that u cant tell the difference unless u look inside the bag. The price tags looks regular.

I don't think it would be a big deal for me either. I actually think it would be a help. For example... If you purchase on EBay you can maybe tell if you are getting ripped off if it was purchased at outlet price vs regular price and they are selling at a higher price. Not sure but it wouldn't matter to me as long as the quality is the same. :smile:

I saw these today. They were pretty nice. They look a little bit inspired by MK bags with the chain detail on the handles. There was a cute little crossbody that had a perfect little slot for the iPhone. It fit in there perfectly. The hot pink color was so pretty! I didn't check price and I couldn't get any pictures because the SA was with me looking at them.

I saw these today. They were pretty nice. They look a little bit inspired by MK bags with the chain detail on the handles. There was a cute little crossbody that had a perfect little slot for the iPhone. It fit in there perfectly. The hot pink color was so pretty! I didn't check price and I couldn't get any pictures because the SA was with me looking at them.

I am bumping up this old thread to reply to twoboyz about the little saffiano crossbody. I wanted to share with you ladies that I did buy this crossbody from the vegas outlet. Here is a picture in orange saffiano, it fits the iphone perfectly, has an outside backside pocket, and was priced at close to $100, i think its overpriced since its small and doesnt fit much, but I had to have it because I am queen of crossbody bags, absolutely loved the chain detailing, and outside pocket rocked my world!!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410558711.363569.jpg.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410558662.936280.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410558680.756349.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410558688.701323.jpg

I am bumping up this old thread to reply to twoboyz about the little saffiano crossbody. I wanted to share with you ladies that I did buy this crossbody from the vegas outlet. Here is a picture in orange saffiano, it fits the iphone perfectly, has an outside backside pocket, and was priced at close to $100, i think its overpriced since its small and doesnt fit much, but I had to have it because I am queen of crossbody bags, absolutely loved the chain detailing, and outside pocket rocked my world!!!!
View attachment 2748986.View attachment 2748983View attachment 2748984View attachment 2748985

I think it's a cute bag. I love all the organization even though it's small. The color is so beautiful.

View attachment 2748986.View attachment 2748983View attachment 2748984View attachment 2748985

Yup, there she is! Very cute. Thanks for posting the pictures. The colors are so vibrant on these little cross bodies.

I don't think it would be a big deal for me either. I actually think it would be a help. For example... If you purchase on EBay you can maybe tell if you are getting ripped off if it was purchased at outlet price vs regular price and they are selling at a higher price. Not sure but it wouldn't matter to me as long as the quality is the same. :smile:

I was looking at ebay the other day and saw many brand new with tags that I know have been on the clearance price, like my violet clayton, and the person has the priced JACKED. I told my husband I wish I could tell all these people on there that they can find a much better deal at the outlets and what that person is doing is probably just flipping it for more $$$$$.