Saffiano Color Poll!

doodle10

doodle10
Oct 31, 2011
Hi guys,

I've finally decided to buy a new bag (after much deliberation). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do this online as there is no Prada store here in Minneapolis which makes me want to cry into my pillow every night.

I'm interested in the Saffiano tote BN1801 (small with shoulder strap and 2 zippers) and they come in a variety of colors. Now the question is, which one do I get? I'm interested in a neutral bag, so would you pick Caramel or Cameo? (or be really safe and get Black?)

Discuss!

(For reference: my wallet is a prada quilted saffiano in hot pink, seen here http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Prada...at=cat000000cat13030735cat42110769cat41220742

and I currently own a Navy blue MBMJ hillier hobo, a black Marc Jacobs padlock bag, and a Prada Vitello Shine tote in Cacao.)

I bought a BN2274 in Cameo too.. I was looking for a neutral color bag that is not too light-colored for fear of color transfer, love how Cameo goes with almost anything in my wardrobe and the unique blend of dusty pink/nude is lovely!

Btw, is Cameo a seasonal or classic color? I got different answers from different salespersons.:biggrin:

I bought a BN2274 in Cameo too.. I was looking for a neutral color bag that is not too light-colored for fear of color transfer, love how Cameo goes with almost anything in my wardrobe and the unique blend of dusty pink/nude is lovely!

Btw, is Cameo a seasonal or classic color? I got different answers from different salespersons.:biggrin:

Hi!
Would you please post a modeling shot? I want to get a saffiano lux tote and can not decide on which one, BN2274 is my 1st choice but I want to have a better idea about its size. TIA and I hope OP doesn't mind me asking this here!

Thanks you guys- the cameo looks quite pinky on the website. However, as I was looking through the Prada subforum here, it does look more beigey. Is that right? I really wish I could see it IRL or a picture taken outside.

I'm so excited!

last weekend my sa introduce a new color known as bruyere to me, it is so adorable..cute and sweet!!.... so i decided not to hunt for fuoco and get this one... hehe~

Attachments

• bruyere BN2274.jpg
    bruyere BN2274.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11,043