SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Correction: I found it on the Dillard's site! I was looking in the wrong spot!! :smile: coral too! Beautiful! Tough choices!!! Thanks cupcakegirl!!

2. Thank You :smile:

3. #289 Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    Thank You!
    Yes, once in my life I happened to be in Macys at the right time (I always miss the good sales). Unfortunately my Macys didn't have many new items. But they had new Haley in Sand next to Medium Tote in Camel. Boy, was I glad that I chose Camel tote and wallet over Haley in Sand. ;)

4. You're welcome! Good luck deciding!

5. OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back with my second bag! I literally gasped when I pulled it out of the box. I am in crazy LOVE with this blue. :loveeyes: Coach finally got a color name right! IMO, this is a true robin's egg blue.

Second pic is most accurate on my monitor. Then some comparison pics w/ camel crossbody tote, UV slim wallet and tourmaline cosmetic case.

ms2.jpg ms3.jpg ms1.jpg ms5.jpg ms6.jpg
  6. Lovvvvvvvvvve it

7. Congratulations! Beautiful, beautiful addition! :drool:
    Do you mind taking mod shots with your lovely mini Robin?

8. Thanks so much ladies!!! I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: this color!!!

9. love!!!

10. So fabulous you had such a positive reaction to a bag!!!! Enjoy!!!

11. Great. Another bag I have to have. Thanks a lot. :lol:

12. My mini in Robin arrived and oh my what a cute little bag! (But like others have said can fit a surprising amount of stuff!)I have a coral one arriving soon and will decide between the two. The leather is really awesome and seems extremely low maintenance which I like. I'll post pics when I get the coral.

13. Thanks ladies!!! You're welcome, Mandy! :P

14. Can't wait to see the coral mini! Coral is such a pretty color!