Saffiano blues...

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
I posted this question over in the saff clubhouse, but I thought I'd ask here too...

I have the e/w saff in robin & I love it... but the e/w cobalt on fos looks very tempting as does the n/s plume-navy colorblock. how similar is the plume to the cobalt? are either different enough from the robin?
(I need to decide soon bc fos closed in about 2hrs & I need to step out)
Thanks!

I posted this question over in the saff clubhouse, but I thought I'd ask here too...

I have the e/w saff in robin & I love it... but the e/w cobalt on fos looks very tempting as does the n/s plume-navy colorblock. how similar is the plume to the cobalt? are either different enough from the robin?
(I need to decide soon bc fos closed in about 2hrs & I need to step out)
Thanks!
I am struggling with the same dilemma this morning lol :smile:. I have E/W robin Saff too but can't get cobalt out of my head! Especially at149

I am struggling with the same dilemma this morning lol :smile:. I have E/W robin Saff too but can't get cobalt out of my head! Especially at149

lol, should we just get it? what's your opinion on the plume-navy cb? i think i'm drawn more to the cobalt color, but the n/s shape would be switching things up a bit.

I really like the plume as well. Plus, it's a different shape than the cobalt e/w. However, if you really like the cobalt color then go for the e/w style! I prefer the e/w on me so I have two of them right now. :smile:

lol, should we just get it? what's your opinion on the plume-navy cb? i think i'm drawn more to the cobalt color, but the n/s shape would be switching things up a bit.
Yes my problem is I have DP phoebe and robin Saff, and I try not to have to many bags of similar color. But both the colorblock Saff and cobalt are so beautiful!

Last edited: