Safe to buy from Fashiophile?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They don’t have great reviews or a good bbb rating but their bags and prices are ok. Any advice/experience?

2. There's a couple threads on Fashionphile. A couple users in old threads (pre-2015) have stated they've received fakes from Fashionphile. I think there's always a risk of a super fake going through, but Fashionphile does have a relatively good reputation. This is in contract to something The Real Real, which has a less stellar reputation.

For example, this thread on this in the eBay forums: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-are-your-experiences-with-fashionphile.371412/page-216

This thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/any-experience-selling-or-buying-from-fashiophile.989745/

3. Fashionphile has a lifetime authenticity guarantee which gives me peace of mind. Also I’ve experienced good customer service when dealing with them in the past.

OCMomof3, funinthesun80 and RTone like this.
  4. My experiences, although not a lot of them, have been great in dealing with Fashionphile.

OCMomof3 and funinthesun80 like this.
  5. I love Fashionphile, I've sold to them and purchased from them.

OCMomof3, RTone and funinthesun80 like this.
  6. thanks everyone!! great news for my collection- bad news for my bank account lolll :biggrin:

RTone likes this.
  7. I too have had great experiences with Fashionphile. I feel their descriptions are more detailed, and their photos's also show more detail (than RealReal). I think their prices are higher, but I place value on the ability to be able to return it in 30 days ( Fashionphile) if I am not 100% sure. that gives you the chance to really study the bag with no pressure in your own home- then you can make the decision. The bags I have purchaesd has been perfect/ as described. In one instance, I think Fashionphile gave the bag I bought a lower rating than what I would have! And I am very picky! And returns are fast and simple. I do wish RealReal coould work out a way to offer the same return flexibility on bags. That being said, the bag I did buy was AMAZING! I took the plunge because the price was reasonable, and I was thinking I could at least make back the money if I wasnt happy. the bag was perfect- I mean boutique perfect! you need to really know alot about the bag you are buying.
    Good luck

OCMomof3, missconvy and RTone like this.
  8. Fashionfile is awesome. If you are concerned, just have it authenticated.

simone72, funinthesun80 and OCMomof3 like this.
  9. I've sold 80% of my bags through Fashionphile. They have been responsive and professional. I recommend them. I cannot attest to fakes, but I'm sure these slip through all vendors from time-to-time.

10. Absolutely LOVE FP. Their San Diego location is not far from me, and they are extremely professional. Anything I have bought is even better than described. No authenticity issues so far...I have only used them for some Chanel purchases.

simone72 and funinthesun80 like this.
  11. SO have I, I was burned one time selling to a scammer on eBay and since them it's only Fashionphile. They are quick, professional, and pay quick. They describe their items in detail and if you are not happy you can send it back. I love them.

missconvy and funinthesun80 like this.