Safe Ebay Shopping

TheaBerry

May 21, 2009
Hi!
I've begun a Mulberry hunt for my mum - she needs a few bags, and I'm a good helper when it comes to that :smile:

But how do I proceed when getting Mulberry's from Ebay?
I know I could always post in the Authenticate thread, but is there any sellers you girls can guarantee is selling originals?

I've heard of Mulberrymad and 2go2, any others I can trust in this jungle? Have you had any experience with Bagboudoir and "My favourite handbag"?

I'm so sorry if these are questions not to be asked at the forum, if so, please don't answer me :P (Couldn't find any rules saying it was forbidden though)

Hi!
I've begun a Mulberry hunt for my mum - she needs a few bags, and I'm a good helper when it comes to that :smile:

But how do I proceed when getting Mulberry's from Ebay?
I know I could always post in the Authenticate thread, but is there any sellers you girls can guarantee is selling originals?

I've heard of Mulberrymad and 2go2, any others I can trust in this jungle? Have you had any experience with Bagboudoir and "My favourite handbag"?

I'm so sorry if these are questions not to be asked at the forum, if so, please don't answer me :P (Couldn't find any rules saying it was forbidden though)

Hi there!

If you have a scout around on previous threads, there was one where numerous 'safe' Ebayers were listed, including some fellow TPFrs....

Ok, so after browsing through that thread the four trusted sellers I ended up with:

2.go.2
auctionista2
mulberrymad
lotautions

Perhaps you have other sellers we can add to that list?:smile:

Please, have you had any experience with these two sellers Bagboudoir and "My favourite handbag"?

It's great to have the well reputed sellers but i also think if you get bags authenticated here, and especially if you know it's a tpfer who you know from on here, that usually makes me pretty confident... I've bought some lovely bags from other tpfers.

2.go.2
auctionista2
mulberrymad
lotautions
Naughtipidgin
Bagboudoir
My favourite handbag

Of course the Authenticate this Mulberry thread is but it's always good to use, but it's also a great comfort to know that the bag you're looking at is from a trusted seller:smile: