Sadie Frost, 41, loses toyboy, 23, to 16 Year old Pixie Geldof

well these people are in the uk and the legal age is 16 so i don't think it's a big deal at all :shrugs:

and i know plenty of people around 23 who are muuuch less mature than some 15-16 year olds i know :roflmfao:

..and since when is the legal definition of rape the same as dating?

I don't really care for any of these people, personally, and don't see the issue about age, only i find this specific guy just blah (from the pics anyway), so i don't get it. but I also find Jude Law blah, so ./...

she can be into whatever she wants, as long as she is happy with it - btw, for me I don't get such age differences with men and women (i.e. I don't care who is older or younger) I just think that at some point the minds will part. I have 2 examples in my family where this looked all hunky-dorey in the beginning but now after several years there is some realisation that they are at different places in their life.

I agree that 16 & 23 is Creepy! 41 & 23, who cares? But, that kid is a bit WOOFY!

Pixie Geldoff doesn't look 16, but she IS, so who the hell dates a 16 year old???? A creepy, ugly guy!