Saddlebag shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
then how about on the rear

Please excuse my ignorance, but is this forum too conservative for my styles or do you like to see new ideas.

I'm sorry but THAT is not called a New Idea since someone obviously have done it before... there is good ideas that is going to fly and bad ideas. But what the heck what do I know as although I am in the design industry, I am NOT the fashion design expert here.

And as far as Fashion designs trends are concern, most fashion house wants product that will carry trend, make the "FANs" a.k.a. Trend followers WANT THEM and SELL the product.

I only KNOW that if I am a customer, would I spend money for that OR NOT... and I cannot see myself buying THAT. Sorry again, but my style, my choice and I am never known to be a conservative dresser either. So... good luck with that design.

This isn't what I would wear BUT actually, yes, I have seen similar scratch cutouts on the rear of a pair of pants before. They were on white, probably wool, pants, beautifully tailored (so they did not look cheap). They were worn by a very pretty blonde girl to the Jeremy Scott afterparty at Spring 2003 New York Fashion Week.

Regardless, I agree with the other posters, your target audience isn't on tPF.

then how about on the rear

Please excuse my ignorance, but is this forum too conservative for my styles or do you like to see new ideas.

Eric I think, you have found a ,great inspiration in the, style here.

Your interpretation is, something of the, sub, conscious with, a spiritual yearning not only, of fashion.

Your imagination, is woven like a tweed capturing all, the colors of light, reflected upon you.

:confused1: HUH?!

Well...although I can't exactly understand that ^ I guess you have a fan..Sorry...but you really can't expect the ladies on here (who are quite conservative) to show their ass in public. :nogood::yucky:

This isn't what I would wear BUT actually, yes, I have seen similar scratch cutouts on the rear of a pair of pants before. They were on white, probably wool, pants, beautifully tailored (so they did not look cheap). They were worn by a very pretty blonde girl to the Jeremy Scott afterparty at Spring 2003 New York Fashion Week.

Regardless, I agree with the other posters, your target audience isn't on tPF.

I suppose you are going to tell me you have seen these too. PONYTAIL PANTS

I suppose you are going to tell me you have seen these too. PONYTAIL PANTS

Actually, I've seen skirts like this made of denim that have denim fringe on it. They looked cleaner though. Some women wear something similar when they go to country-western events. Seriously. That does not mean I think it is a good look.

If I may ask, where are you coming up with these names? Drop a** jeans, ponytail pants?!!

:confused1: HUH?!

Well...although I can't exactly understand that ^ I guess you have a fan..Sorry...but you really can't expect the ladies on here (who are quite conservative) to show their ass in public. :nogood::yucky:

Yeah, I did not understand the comment you referenced either. Between strange sentence structure and punctuation, I could not make heads or tails of it.

At least someone likes this idea, apparently!

Actually, I've seen skirts like this made of denim that have denim fringe on it. They looked cleaner though. Some women wear something similar when they go to country-western events. Seriously. That does not mean I think it is a good look.

If I may ask, where are you coming up with these names? Drop a** jeans, ponytail pants?!!

I dont know if I would call this fringe, but braided fabric. I apologize for the poor photo because the download loses it resolution. However, I have a thumbnail photo on my website www.ericglennie.com under bevel jeans.

Yeah, I did not understand the comment you referenced either. Between strange sentence structure and punctuation, I could not make heads or tails of it.

At least someone likes this idea, apparently!

Sometimes new, revolutionary ideas are hard to digest or understand. The shock factor takes a while to get used to , but it is a big selling point to make a statement. Isnt that why the big fashion houses in Europe have runway shows with elaborate styling ( McQueen, Gaultier, and Galliano). Vivian Westwood also pushes the envelope in design. Now, an American wants to challenge the revolutionary design of the Europeans. . I dont have the money or connections to take them on, but I think the imagination is comparable and wearable unlike some. thakns eric.

Heh - I do have tattoos, not a set of 'ass antlers' though ... but even if I did have that, I wouldn't wear your pants!

Hmmm, one of my tats is on my back, maybe I should cut up my shirts and blouses etc. ;) Nah, think not!

To be honest, if you have a beautiful ass you want to show it off. For those concerned about the name saddlebag shorts, I just dont think your ass will fit in Eric Glennie pants. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I have to be realistic that these pants arent for every ladies tail. These pants are for the beach or clubbin, not work.

Is there a MOD here that can justify this thread???

Seems to me someone IS trying to "PUSH" some SELL of ideas here!

BTW, great ideas needs never to be PUSHED upon and thrust down the throat so OTHERS accept that idea. GREAT ideas SELL itself!

Is there a MOD here that can justify this thread???

Seems to me someone IS trying to "PUSH" some SELL of ideas here!

BTW, great ideas needs never to be PUSHED upon and thrust down the throat so OTHERS accept that idea. GREAT ideas SELL itself!

My pants are not for sale, Just looking for opinions and suggestions on some new styles. I thought forums are for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.