Saddlebag shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I'm sorry, but I don't get this at all. I don't think it is wearable, nor would I want to wear it. Maybe some would like it.

Also, I don't know if calling women's clothing names w/ "saddlebag" in the title is a good selling point...

(shudders)

Those make me think of those pants that Brooke Hogan always wore...the cut out jeans ones...

UGH.

I wish I could find that picture...but I'm sure that you know what I'm talking about.

hogan1.jpg

Which pants, lol?

or these?

brooke-hogan-performs-stage-05.jpg

(shudders)

Those make me think of those pants that Brooke Hogan always wore...the cut out jeans ones...

UGH.

I wish I could find that picture...but I'm sure that you know what I'm talking about.

hogan1.jpg

Which pants, lol?

or these?

Yup! THOSE ARE DEFINITELY IT.

EDIT: Btw, after looking at that picture of Brooke more closely, I love the looks on everyone's faces as they listen to her. Everyone looks either bored, tired, or well, annoyed that they spent money to go to the concert.

AHRKJDLFJSLDKFJLDKFJLDSGJLKGJRLIU!

That's really all I have to say to ANYONE thinking that that is a good look. Seriously...and I don't think that she has two pairs, I think she reused the same ones...

Just to give you a little support - I think the ones pictured here could be a workable starting point, but I definitely think that the style would be more runway than real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.